jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Miss Misery

I'll fake it through the day
With some help from Johnny Walker Red.
Send the poison rain down the drain
To put bad thoughts in my head.
Two tickets torn in half
And a lot of nothing to do.
Do you miss me, Miss Misery
like you say you do?

A man in the park
Read the lines in my hand.
Told me i'm strong,
I'm hardly ever wrong,
I said man, you mean you.

I had plans for both of us
That involved a trip out of town
To a place I've seen in a magazine
That you left lying around.
I don't have you with me but
I keep a good attitude.
Do you miss me, Miss Misery
Like you say you do?

I know you'd rather see me gone
Than you'd see me the way that I am
But i am in the life anyway.

Next door the tv's flashing
Blue frames on the wall.
It's a comedy of errors, you see
It's about taking a fall.
To vanish into oblivion
Is easy to do.
And I try to be but you know me
I come back when you want me to
Do you miss me, Miss Misery
Like you say you do?

ELLIOTT SMITH

1 comentario:

Mariot dijo...

El bueno de Elliot snif!

Pinta bien tu blog así que me suscribo y además dejo chivo del mío

http://ya-despierta.blogspot.com/

Saludsss